DOÑANA´S GASTRONOMICS ROUTE
There is a strategic triangle in the Comarca of Doñana, whose vertices are Seville, Huelva and Sanlucar de Barrameda, where converge a varied range of natural products: wine, oil, rice, seafood, fruits, vegetables, etc. Products of which have taken advantage the different civilizations that passed through here and, of course, left a culinary legacy that continues to this day.
These are some of the routes we offer, where the visitor can enjoy our traditional dishes:
- Seafood route in Sanlucar de Barrameda.
- Rice route in La Isla Mayor.
- Fried fish route along the Costa de Huelva.
- Albur (river fish) in Coria del Río.
- Tasting tapas in Sevilla.
- Duck, rabbit and rice route.