LIVING DOÑANA dedicates this interesting tour to explore the habitat of one of the most threatened raptor of the Iberian Peninsula.
In this trip we’ll meet several well-preserved natural enclaves, where still survives the Queen of Mount Mediterranean. You’ll learn about the biology of the species, their interaction with other residents, some even more threatened such as the Iberian lynx, you’ll know about recovery projects, threats, problems and how looks the future of our Iberian Imperial Eagle.
- Day 1: Sevilla Airport – Aznalcazar.
- Day 2: Dehesa de Abajo – Green Corridor – P.N. Donana.
- Day 3: Sevilla – Complejo endorreico La Lantejuela – P.N. Sierra de Andújar.
- Day 4: P.N. Sierra de Andújar
- Day 5: P.N. Cardeña-Montoro.
- DAY 6: Cardena – Sevilla Airport.
Six days tour.
2 to 8 persons groups.
Services Included: Accommodation at rural Hotel, All meals, Expert guide throughout the tour, Transports, Insurance, Optical material.